100% OF THE ADVENTURE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
IF PRICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BARRIER TO BOAT OWNERSHIP, YOU’RE GOING TO NEED A DIFFERENT EXCUSE NOW.
From as little as $9,000, Ownaship will put you at the helm of a boat – yours to explore and find freedom, or fish, in the Hauraki Gulf and beyond. Unlike leasing or timeshare, Ownaship offers you a direct shareholding in the boat of your choice at a minimum investment of 10%. All you have to do is walk on, find 30 knots of freedom, and walk off. Handy, to say the least.
WHY OWNASHIP SYNDICATION
- KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFELY ASHORE. A percentage share in an Ownaship boat share means the balance of your capital or debt is still available. You can also secure multiple shares (when available) if you believe your usage will be higher than normal.
- SHARE THE BOAT, NOT THE BURDEN. We service, clean and maintain your boat for a shared modest annual fee.
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP. Drystack and marina berthage, along with Ownaship’s maintenance programme ensures your boat remains in optimum condition (especially important if you ever choose to sell your shareholding or upgrade to a larger boat).
- READY WHEN YOU ARE, CAPTAIN: Ownaship’s online booking system ensures your boat is parked up, fuelled, and good to go. All you have to do is turn up.
- GET MORE TIME ON THE WATER. 33 allocated days per annum, and more if the boat is available. That’s a lot more boating time than most people use.
- 5 STAR SERVICE, ALL THE WAY: Walk on, Walk off. Ownaship boats are pre-checked for every departure and equipped with fresh linen, beach towels, crockery and cutlery.
- HANDS FREE KIT: If you want to entertain aboard or take a rest from passage-making responsibilities, we have skippers available. And for those mildly intimidated by marina maneuvers, we have valet parking. Handy.
- STANDING BY: If you’re new to boating, Ownaship can help you familiarize yourself with all aspects of maritime seafearing, and we’re available – if for any reason, 24 hours a day.