Located just half an hour drive from the Sydney CBD, Empire Marina Bobbin Head is the gateway to Broken Bay, Sydney’s largest sheltered waterway. The marina provides easy access to Cowan Water, Pittwater, Brisbane Water and the Hawkesbury River and the countless sheltered anchorages, sandy beaches and dramatic landscapes within. Sheltered on all sides by the beautiful bushland and wooded hills of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park coupled with some of the widest marina fairways in the Sydney berthing couldn’t be easier in this protected anchorage.
As one of Sydney’s largest privately owned marinas, you can be assured of personal, professional and friendly service from our dedicated experienced team who are all passionate about boats and boating.
With 200 marina berths from 8m to 30m, 10 moorings, overnight security, full maintenance services and new and used boat sales, Empire Marina Bobbin Head has everything you need to support your boating lifestyle.
Our guests enjoy:
- Our amazing location and access to Sydney’s best waterways
- Secure car parking with easy access to your boat
- Access to the berthing exchange programme in the ECLAT CLUB group privately owned marinas on the East Coast of Australia
- Modern berths with power, water and WIFI
- Deep water and wide fairways
- Sheltered location reducing exposure to prevailing winds and storms
- Peaceful nights aboard with no passing traffic both on and off the water
- Fuel, Ice and Gas seven days
- Great coffee, food and bottle shop 7 days
- Overnight security for your peace of mind
- Full service and maintenance facilities on site
- Mature, experienced and friendly staff
We believe that your marina should be much more than just a place to berth your boat. It should be a destination in it’s own right, and a gateway to your well-earned boating lifestyle. At Empire Marina Bobbin Head, you can spend endless days on your boat relaxing, entertaining your friends and family, and cruising the safe, spectacular waterways of Broken Bay, Hawkesbury, Pittwater and Cowan Creek.
Our guests enjoy:
- Coming down to the marina on a Friday night after work and spending a night on their boat in the marina before heading out for a cruise the next day
- Making new friends with shared interests
- Catching up with friends at our monthly BBQs or our many fun events
- Grabbing a coffee or a meal while messing about in boats
- Just hanging out at the marina and on their boat
- Easy access to a hand, catching a line or expert advice making boating easy
- Having access to our berthing exchange program with other private marinas in the ECLAT Club
- Enjoying the peace and quiet of a marina away from roads and city noise
- Enjoy the stillness of the water with no passing water traffic – pour the champagne with ease onboard
- Berthing with ease in a marina that experiences very little wind or current and generous fairways
- Easy access to every contractor they need for maintaining their boat
- Being a member of the Empire Gals Club with free and paid events designed to engage women further in boating
- The true experience and knowledge of our team, who are always happy to help
- Being part of #sydneysboatingparadise in our social media relationship with clients on Facebook and Instagram