We specialise in three-day trips which can incorporate all kinds of activities for up to six people. This may include fishing, diving (scuba & free), sight-seeing, tramping and beach combing/exploring the coast.
We can carry up to 4 kayaks on the roof of the boat for those interested in kayak fishing and using Taiho as a mother ship to get close in to the off-shore islands.
Also available – 1 or 2 day trips.
- Longer Charters available on request.
- Fishing styles – soft bait, jigging for kingfish/snapper, bait fishing (stray line & bottom), scuba and free diving, target species.
- Perfect for families, friends and groups.
- Detailed boat and fishing information can also be found here
- Coro Fishing Adventures and here Coromandel Kayak Adventures
Where would you like to go and what would you like to do?
- We have moorings on both sides of the Coromandel Peninsula, at Kennedy Bay and Coromandel Harbour.
- We are available for day trips around the Coromandel coastline and islands, leaving from either Kennedy Bay or Coromandel.
- We specialise in overnight trips to Great Barrier Island, Cuvier Island, and the Mercury Islands.
- We enjoy taking groups for two or three days to truly experience the magic of the area and its marine wildlife.
- We can tailor trips for fishers, divers, trampers, holidaymakers, or for special occasions.